We work with each family member and their ‘unique’ needs. We have a special interest in children’s health and as parents we are aware that children are highly sensitive to their environment with different sensory, motor, behavioural, immune, gastrointestinal ad biochemical needs.
- Behavioural Issues (ADD, ADHD, etc.)
- Stress, Anxiety,
- Panic Attacks, Depression
- Insomnia, Exhaustion, Fatigue
- Skin Conditions (Eczema, etc)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome
- Digestive Health, Bowel & UTI’s
- Autoimmune Disease
- Respiratory & Lymphatic Health
- Acute & Chronic Infections
- Musculoskeletal Health
- Thyroid disorders
- Reproductive Health, IVF support
- PT & Fitness Program Support
- Nutritional deficiencies
- adverse effects of medications
This 1 hour consultation in our Upwey clinic is where we review your presenting complaint, history, systems, diet & do other assessments or analysis required. Referrals and a unique tailored treatment plan if then formed.
A 45 minute extended consult for complicated cases, new concerns or clinical lab & pathology review.
Your ‘standard’ 30 min followup appointment to review how your treatment is working for you and tweak things as necessary.
A ‘quick’ 15 minute consult for existing clients is a ‘quick’ to address acute conditions such as coughs, colds, flu, hayfever, headaches, migraines, etc.
A free 10-15 minute call for new patients to discuss ‘you’ and discover if we are the right clinic to help you achieve your health goals.
Development workshops for teachers, students and corporate groups covering a variety of health topics including stress, burn out, anxiety, fatigue, concentration, self-care & health optimisation