We work with each family member and their ‘unique’ needs. We have a special interest in children’s health and as parents we are aware that children are highly sensitive to their environment with different sensory, motor, behavioural, immune, gastrointestinal and biochemical needs.
- Behavioural Issues (ADD, ADHD, etc.)
- Stress, Anxiety,
- Panic Attacks, Depression
- Insomnia, Exhaustion, Fatigue
- Skin Conditions (Eczema, etc)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome
- Digestive Health, Bowel & UTI’s
- Autoimmune Disease
- Respiratory & Lymphatic Health
- Acute & Chronic Infections
- Musculoskeletal Health
- Thyroid disorders
- Reproductive Health, IVF support
- PT & Fitness Program Support
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Adverse effects of medications
Lab Testing & Pathology
Foods & Inhalants: IgA, IgE, IgG, Food Additives.
Environmental: Moulds, Herbs, Paediatric, Biotoxins, Mycotoxins, Viral, Fungal, Bacterial, Tick Borne Disease, Phthalates, Parabens, Solvents, Pesticides, Minerals, Heavy Metals, Toxic Metals
Female, Male, Cortisol, Sleep, Adrenal, Insulin Resistance, Thyroid, Vitamin D, Growth, Oestrogen, Osteo,
Beneficial Bacteria, Yeast, Parasite, Antibiotic / Sedative Sensitivities, H. Pylori, Gluten, Faecal, Occult, Lactulose, Coeliac, Metabolic, Glyphosate
Female / Male – Cardio, Detox, Estro, Immuno, Neuro, Methylation, Weight, Skin, Gluten, DNA, Fit
- Individual diet and exercise responsiveness
- macronutrient distribution for effective weight loss
- Weight-loss resistance and / or weight gain
- Optimal exercise intensity for weight loss
- Tests genes in 3 categories of performance: Power & Endurance, Tendon Pathology & Recovery
- Individual exercise and dietary responsiveness
- Exercise choices for optimum health & physical performance
- Training & nutritional intake for optimal recovery times
- ‘Prehabilitative’ exercise & nutritional strategies for injury avoidance
- Oxidative Stress
- Lipid/Cholesterol metabolism
- Bone health
- Insulin sensitivity
- Food/Nutrient responsiveness – Iron, Lactose, Caffeine, PUFA, Salt, Alcohol
- neurotransmitter production & function
- hormone metabolism
- nutrient metabolism, transport, absorption
- cardiovascular disease risk
- energy metabolism
- DNA expression.
EPA, Omega 3, copper, Zinc, Iodine, B6, B12, Vit D, EFA’s, Amino Acids, Organic Acid
Metabolic Profile, Organic Acids, Pfeiffer, Kyyptopyrroles, Methylation, Folate, B6, B12, MTHFR, Ammonia, Histamine, Neurotransmitters
CV Profile, LDL, HDL, Lipoproteins, ION’s
Haemochromatosis, Blood Group, Full Bloods, Electrolytes, Liver Function, Insulin, Ferritin, Lipids, Homocysteine, ANA, DNA, ENA, Tyroid, EPV, EBV, CMV, Herpes, Autoimmune, Prostate
Our Services & Fees
This 1 hour consultation is where we review your presenting complaint, history, systems, diet & do other assessments or analysis as required. Referrals for further testing may be drawn up and a unique tailored treatment plan is formed from this information. While we endeavor to provide some immediate treatment advice to get you started on your path to optimal health complicated cases, or where further analysis is required may mean a detailed treatment plan is presented at a return consult.
A 45 minute extended consult for complicated cases, new concerns or clinical lab & pathology review.
In this appointment we purely focus on a macro analysis of your current diet, breaking it down into macro & micro nutrients against Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) to assess adequacy and energy balance. Using app data, diet recall or a diet we calculate your calorie intake and highlight nutrient excesses, deficiencies and toxicities. As the most common, natural reactive triggers we measure salicylate, amine and glutamate intake and can arrange testing of up to 144 foods for allergies or intolerance’s if desired. For specific recommendations, complicated allergies, interactions with medications and disease specific dietary advice a full initial consult or return consult may be necessary.
Your ‘standard’ 30 min followup appointment to review how your treatment is working for you and tweak things as necessary or for subsequent issues that may arise. This is the standard appointment for existing clients that have had an initial consult.
A ‘quick’ 15 minute consult for existing clients to address acute conditions such as coughs, colds, flu, hayfever, headaches, migraines, etc.
A free 10-15 minute call for new patients to discuss ‘you’ and discover if we are the right clinic to help you achieve your health goals.
Development workshops for teachers, students and corporate groups covering a variety of health topics including stress, burn out, anxiety, fatigue, concentration, self-care & health optimisation