We work with each family member and their ‘unique’ needs to help you achive your optimal health.
- Behavioural Issues (ADD, ADHD, etc.)
- Stress, Anxiety,
- Panic Attacks, Depression
- Hormone Imbalances
- Insomnia, Exhaustion, Fatigue
- Skin Conditions (Eczema, etc)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome
- Digestive Health, Bowel & UTI’s
- Autoimmune Disease
- Respiratory & Lymphatic Health
- Acute & Chronic Infections
- Musculoskeletal Health
- Thyroid disorders
- Reproductive Health, IVF support
- PT & Fitness Program Support
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Adverse effects of medications
Lab Testing & Pathology
Foods & Inhalants: IgA, IgE, IgG, Food Additives.
Environmental: Moulds, Herbs, Paediatric, Biotoxins, Mycotoxins, Viral, Fungal, Bacterial, Tick Borne Disease, Phthalates, Parabens, Solvents, Pesticides, Minerals, Heavy Metals, Toxic Metals
Female, Male, Cortisol, Sleep, Adrenal, Insulin Resistance, Thyroid, Vitamin D, Growth, Oestrogen, Osteo,
Beneficial Bacteria, Yeast, Parasite, Antibiotic / Sedative Sensitivities, H. Pylori, Gluten, Faecal, Occult, Lactulose, Coeliac, Metabolic, Glyphosate
Female / Male – Cardio, Detox, Estro, Immuno, Neuro, Methylation, Weight, Skin, Gluten, DNA, Fit
- Individual diet and exercise responsiveness
- macronutrient distribution for effective weight loss
- Weight-loss resistance and / or weight gain
- Optimal exercise intensity for weight loss
- Tests genes in 3 categories of performance: Power & Endurance, Tendon Pathology & Recovery
- Individual exercise and dietary responsiveness
- Exercise choices for optimum health & physical performance
- Training & nutritional intake for optimal recovery times
- ‘Prehabilitative’ exercise & nutritional strategies for injury avoidance
- Oxidative Stress
- Lipid/Cholesterol metabolism
- Bone health
- Insulin sensitivity
- Food/Nutrient responsiveness – Iron, Lactose, Caffeine, PUFA, Salt, Alcohol
- neurotransmitter production & function
- hormone metabolism
- nutrient metabolism, transport, absorption
- cardiovascular disease risk
- energy metabolism
- DNA expression.
EPA, Omega 3, copper, Zinc, Iodine, B6, B12, Vit D, EFA’s, Amino Acids, Organic Acid
Metabolic Profile, Organic Acids, Pfeiffer, Kyyptopyrroles, Methylation, Folate, B6, B12, MTHFR, Ammonia, Histamine, Neurotransmitters
CV Profile, LDL, HDL, Lipoproteins, ION’s
Haemochromatosis, Blood Group, Full Bloods, Electrolytes, Liver Function, Insulin, Ferritin, Lipids, Homocysteine, ANA, DNA, ENA, Tyroid, EPV, EBV, CMV, Herpes, Autoimmune, Prostate
Our Services & Fees
For Promo code pricing please add your promo code in the “Note to Practitioner / Reason for Booking” field or in the special field on the “client intake form” emailed to you after booking.
This 1 hour consultation is where we review your presenting complaint, history, systems, diet & do other assessments or analysis as required. Referrals for further testing may be drawn up and a unique tailored treatment plan is formed from this information. While we endeavor to provide some immediate treatment advice to get you started on your path to optimal health complicated cases, or where further testing or analysis is required may mean a detailed treatment plan is presented at a return consult.
Your ‘standard’ 30 min followup appointment to review how your treatment is working for you and tweak things as necessary or for subsequent issues that may arise. This is the standard appointment for existing clients that have had an initial consult.
A 45 minute extended consult for complicated cases, new concerns or clinical lab & pathology review.
A ‘quick’ 15 minute consult for existing clients to address acute conditions such as coughs, colds, flu, hayfever, headaches, migraines, etc.
For otherwise healthy people purely interest in the nutritional status of their current diet. Two (2) x 30 minute consults (approx 7 days apart) PLUS a macro analysis of your current diet against Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs). Energy balance, calorie intake, nutrient adequacies, excesses, deficiencies & toxicities. No treatment advice is provided. For specific recommendations, complicated allergies, illness, interactions with medications & disease specific dietary advice a full initial consult may be advised.
For otherwise healthy people purely interest in the tweaking their diet or exercise regime. Two (2) x 30 minute consults (approx 7 – 14 days apart) PLUS genetic DNA swab and report – cost varies (combos available). Relationship between your genetic variants & how they influence your personal biochemistry
For otherwise healthy people urely interested in defining foods or inhalants that they may be allergic or intolerant to. Two (2) x 30 minute consults (approx 7 – 14 days apart) PLUS Food (96-208), Environmental, Inhalant (16-50) & combo reports investigating either IgA, IgG, IgE antigens or other pathology / swab testing options (price varies). Includes intolerance / allergy level along with avoidance & frequency recommendations. For specific recommendations, complicated allergies, interactions with medications & disease specific dietary advice a full initial consult with report of findings may be advised.
Development workshops for teachers, students and corporate groups covering a variety of health topics including stress, burn out, anxiety, fatigue, concentration, self-care & health optimisation